Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Corporate Attires

with my gRupmates APol and StepH
well they exceeded my expectations a lot
who would have taught that these pretty girls
would bring up a Gigantic Cooler at school without even
complaininG and also going from place to place around...
naku they proved talaga that they were more
than just a pretty face!!!


with Kuya Juan Paolo Ches President and my
Thesis mate And ChEs Business Manager Rachelle Manalo...
we all have shades of purple...


with Joanne


with my FORMER X classmates
Nathan and Romar


with Ms. Janda aka. ms. Ganda


with my first seatmate at A
niOry baby according to wilberchie


with AnnuneH
korean Baby


with one of my ChE idols and
inspiration in doing skul works
Kim


with Allan


with Rabbie


with JoewarD


with the best Couple
Jess and Toto
they will always take care of you


with alyssa
also one of my ChE idols


with Reyna class antukin
but very caring


with Jepoy and Donald
DotA boys


with Mr. Balancio
yakap King


with Ian


with Kat


x seatmate Ninya


with Rachelle

No comments:

 

http://dyutay.blogspot.com/ | Layout by Patty!!!