Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pokedex Black and White Pokedex Complete

5th Generation  Pokemon
Pokemon Black and White Pokedex Complete.
Date of Completion: May 20, 2012
Total number of legit Pokemon 646/646 plus 1 unreleased
Name in the game: Spratti
Adventure started: 3/4/2011
Hall of Fame Debut: 3/7/2011
Times Linked: 235
Link Trades: 202 (from different parts of the world)

I've been playing pokemon all my life. I completed pokedex back then when I was 12 yrs old with the original 150 pokemons. And Now on its fifth generation It was a dream came true upon completing the latest games of pokemon that is 646 all in all. Thank you to serebii.net and those people playing pokemon especially those who traded with me internationally. Thats 202 trades worldwide. I gained online foreign friends while playing pokemon on one of my facebook accounts. My first pokemon was oshawott and the last pokemon I got was kyogre. It was very challenging to complete pokedex since I only have one ds I can't just poketransfer  my previous pokemon from the fourth gen. I need to hunt them one by one. Here are some of the screenshots.  

What happens when you complete your National Pokedex / Unova Pokedex in Pokemon Black and White?

Pokemon Black and White National Pokedex Certificate from Game Freak building in Nimbasa City.

2 certificate of pokedex completion

Unova Pokedex Complete - Certificate from Game Freak

Professor Juniper's comment:



Yeah Thats my trainer card! Its now color red / pink because I completed the pokedex. Previously It was purple. 

No comments:

 

http://dyutay.blogspot.com/ | Layout by Patty!!!