Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Divoom Dito Retro Pixel

This cute item I got cost me Php 3,500 via online shopping app. I cancelled my order for 3 times due to hesitation, but then I just woke up one morning and add it to cart once again. I was very curious on what this item to offer, the moment it arrived to my house I was in Isabela and wanted to go home as soon as possible. Once I got home, its cutie appearance hooked me easily especially its retro pixel art sticker and lunchbox type storage. When I connected it to my phone and played Black Pink's latest release Pink Venom and Seventeen Hot it was then that I realized that I should have this before. Its audio and visual is so appealing, very desky materials. The audio is very clear and I think it makes me feel young once again... or maybe I need to continue feeling young because as they said age is just a number. 

Here is a pic of my white retro divoom...

No comments:

 

http://dyutay.blogspot.com/ | Layout by Patty!!!